Volvo S40 Molded Grey Carpet Floor Mats his car and the majority of its components were developed by Volvo, however similar mechanical components can be found in the Mazda3 and the European Ford Focus. The engine, a 2.5L 5 cylinder (B5254T3, and B5254S respectively for the turbo and naturally aspirated models) is the latest generation of Volvo's 5 cylinder engines. These inline fives have been continually developed by Volvo since the debut of the engine in the 850, in 1993. The top of the line S40 T5 AWD, as well as the 2.4 and 2.4i, powertrain is still made by Volvo. The transmission is developed with Getrag at Volvo's Koping Tr
Features for your Volvo S40
- 3d design to perfectly match each vehicle application for total protection.
- strong, durable, wear resistant and do not deform over time.
- prevents mud, water, snow of grease from dirtying your car interior.
- anti-skid bottom layer prevents mat slippage and provides the ultimate in safety.
- manufactured with environmentally friendly materials that are non-toxic, odorless & sound isolating.
MAXpider Molded Grey Carpet Floor Mats Introduced in the middle of the 2004 model year, the second generation S40 (known as the 2004.5 Volvo S40) introduced a new design based on the Volvo P1 platform built at the Volvo Cars factory in Ghent, Belgium. At the same time, the V40 was replaced by the V50 estate, also based on the P1 platform and built in Ghent. The S40 was nominated for the World Car of the Year award for 2005 and won the Canadian Car of the Year Best New Sport Compact award for 2005. It has also been elected the South African Car of the Year for 2005 by the South African Guild of Motoring Journalists.The chassis for t
MAXpider Molded Grey Carpet Floor Mats Fits the following: