Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG Chrome Tail Light Trim duced on June 1, 1993, and the second generation W203 C-Class rolled off the assembly line on July 18, 2000. The third generation W204 C-Class was launched in 2007. The C-Class is the base car in the United States.
Features for your Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG
- Triple-chrome plated for long lasting durability and shine.
- Constructed of durable, high impact ABS plastic.
- No bolting, cutting or drilling required.
- Resistant against rust and corrosion.
- Installs easily with pre-applied Red 3M Tape; simple peel & stick.
Zunden Trim Chrome Tail Light Trim The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a compact executive car produced by the Mercedes-Benz division of Daimler AG. First introduced in 1993 as a replacement for the 190 range, the C-Class was nicknamed the Baby Benz as it was the smallest model in the marque's lineup, until the 1997 arrival of the A-Class. The C-Class is built at Mercedes-Benz factories in Sindelfingen and Bremen, Germany, as well as in Mercedes's factories in Brazil and DaimlerChrysler's South African factory in East London. All US-market cars W202 cars were produced at the Germany plants. The very first W202 C-Class sedan was pro
Zunden Trim Chrome Tail Light Trim Fits the following: